For 300 open positions, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is accepting online applications for the position of assistant administrative officer (generalist). Candidates with any degree who fall within the age range of 21 to 30 are eligible to apply for this position. The preliminary exam, the main exam, and the interview will be used to make the selection. On or before January 31, 2023, interested and qualified applicants may apply online at the website (www.licindia.in) for this position.
The AAO position was advertised by LIC on January 15, 2023. Candidates who have been waiting for LIC jobs can take advantage of this opportunity to advance their careers at the Life Insurance Corporation. Candidates may only submit their applications online for the LIC AAO exam. Candidates with degrees who are between the ages of 21 and 30 are eligible to apply. Availability of the age relaxation depends on the community.
Mumbai is home to the government-owned insurance firm Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). 1956 saw the founding of LIC. With eight zonal offices and 2018 computerised branch offices, LIC operates throughout India. Throughout the nation, it has 2018 branches and 1408 satellite offices. 1,537,064 individual agents, 342 corporate agents, and 109 referral agents make up LIC’s 1.2 lakh staff. 114 Brokers and 42 Banks have direct connections to LIC. A division of LIC, LIC Home Financial provides housing and finance loans.
LIC provides everyone with a variety of opportunities based on their qualifications. The most sought-after officer category by LIC is the AAO Administrative Officer. Anyone who wants to help out LIC can easily sign up to become an agent.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2023): 21 to 30 years
• For SC/ST: 5 Years
• For OBC: 3 Years
• For PwBD (Gen): 10 Years
• For PwBD (SC/ST): 15 Years
• For PwBD (OBC): 13 Years
• For ECO/SSCO (Gen): 5 Years
• For ECO/SSCO (SC/ST): 10 Years
• For ECO/SSCO (OBC): 8 Years
• Confirmed LIC employees Further Relaxation of 5 YEARS
Community Wise Vacancies: Total – 300 Posts
• SC: 50 posts
• ST: 27 posts
• OBC: 84 posts
• EWS: 27 posts
• UR: 112 posts
LIC AAO Recruitment Selection Process 2023:
Selection will be done through 3 phases (Preliminary, Mains Examination, Interview) and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I Preliminary Examination:
• Preliminary Examination consisting of the objective test will be conducted online.
• The medium of Exam: English/Hindi
Phase-II Mains Examination:
• The main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online.
• Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer.
• The medium of Exam: English/Hindi
• Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
Application fees/ Intimation charges (Non-refundable):
• For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Intimation Charges Rs. 85/+Transaction Charges+GST
• For all other candidates: Application fee cum Intimation Charges Rs. 700/+Transaction Charges+GST
Payment Mode: Charges through the online mode only
How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 31 January 2023.
Click to apply : https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/licaaojan23/
• Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 15 January 2023
• Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges: 31 January 2023
• Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination 7 to 10 days before examination
• Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 17.02.2023 & 20.02.2023
• Dates of Online Examination – Main (Tentative): 18 March 2023
🪀എസ്സ ലൈവിൽ നിന്നും ഉള്ള വാർത്തകളും, പുത്തൻ പുതിയ അറിവുകളും, അറിയിപ്പുകളും നിങ്ങളുടെ വാട്ട്സ് ആപ്പിൽ ലഭിക്കുവാൻ വേണ്ടി വാട്ട്സ് ആപ്പ് ഗ്രൂപ്പിൽ ജോയിൻ ചെയ്യുക. 👇
ടെലഗ്രാം ലിങ്ക്: 👇 https://t.me/ezzagroup
സർക്കാർ തൊഴിൽ നോക്കുന്നവർക്കായി കുറഞ്ഞ ഫീസിൽ PSC കോച്ചിങ്ങ് പഠിക്കാൻ…
നിങ്ങളൊരു സർക്കാർ ജോലി സ്വപ്നം കാണുന്നുണ്ടെങ്കിൽ വിളിക്കുക അല്ലെങ്കിൽ വാട്സാപ്പ് ചെയ്യുക.
Please fill out the form below to express your interest in joining REGULAR BATCH PSC classes at EZZA EDU.