Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment to the undermentioned post in Kerala State Co-operative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited.
- Name of Concern : Kerala State Co-operative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited
- Name of Post : Mixingyard Supervisor
- Scale of Pay : ₹ 4820-12260 /- (PR)
- Number of Vacancies : 02 (Two)
- The above vacancies are now in existence and is obtained by apportioning 03 (Three) vacancies reported for the post of Mixingyard Supervisor from the Kerala State Co-operative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited in the ratio of 1 : 1 (General – 02, Society – 01). The two (02) vacancies obtained for General Category will be advised from the Rank List published by the Commission in response to this notification. Candidates will be advised alternately from the Ranked List of general open market and Ranked list of employees of member societies, with first
position going to General Open Market candidates. The rules of reservation as laid down in the General Rules 14 to 17 of part II of
KS&SSR 1958 will be followed for appointment from the list.
- The ranked list prepared and published by the Commission for the post shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years, provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of one year. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the
expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list will be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is
advised from the list whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancies and the apportioned vacancies for the General Category reported further during the period of currency of
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a statewide basis.
- As per Rule 184 of KCS every person appointed to this post shall from the
date on which he/she joins duty be on probation for a period of one year on
duty within a continuous period of two years.
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit : 18 – 40. Only candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/2003
(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- Qualifications :
2) Minimum 5 (five) years Experience in a Fertilizer Mixing Unit.
Mode of submitting applications :
(a) Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the
‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion of the photograph. The photograph once uploaded meeting all
requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the
application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of
the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
(b) If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their profiles for One Time Registration. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated
period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calender itself. Information in this regard will be given to the
candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phones registered in it.
(c) Candidates who erroneously claim qualification,experience etc and attend or abstain from examinations after providing confirmation are liable for disciplinary action as stipulated in Rule 22 of KPSC Rules of Procedure 1976.
(d) Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D Proof in their profile.
Last date for receipt of applications : 19.01.2022 Wednesday upto 12
Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in